Boba 3G Baby Carrier Lila
Boba 3G is a Soft Structured Carrier (SSC) that is intended for babies and children between 7-45lbs. Boba offers several innovative features not seen on other carriers:
The foot straps attached to the waist belt keep older children comfortable while enabling a healthy sitting position. The footstraps not only give tired little legs a rest, but support the legs in a flexed abducted (froglike) position which naturally tilts the pelvis, fills out the hip sockets and aligns the spine.
The new infant conversion option allows you to use the Boba Carrier 3G with babies over 7lbs. The best part is that there is absolutely no insert or accessory needed! Simply follow the instruction booklet included with your Boba Carrier to learn how to use the new Boba Carrier 3G for your newborn.
Boba has a few extra inches of height to keep your center of gravity closer to your body and support your little one’s back. The Boba Carrier 3G is approximately 2-3” higher than other soft structured carriers.
The new 3G design is made to fit parents of all shapes and sizes without purchasing an extension belt or accessory. All straps are fully adjustable, and elastic bands are provided so you can comfortably tuck the straps away once you have the carrier adjusted for you and your child.
- 100% Cotton
- Front and back carry options
- Removable sleeping hood
- Adjustable sleeping hood, adjusting in length to fit growing babies
- Zipper pouch may be used to store your hood when not in use
- Comfortably fits heights 5’0” – 6’3”
- Waistband range: 25” – 58”
- Additional adjustments for easier fit & breastfeeding
- Patent-pending removable foot straps
- Elastic bands neatly roll up straps
- Shoulder strap holders keep purses and diaper bags in place
- Easily adjustable chest strap
- Uniquely designed to “hug” your child
- Converts to an infant carrier without an insert
- Extra head support adjustments for infants
- Body of carrier rises 2-3” higher than other brands
- Multiple pockets for on-the-go storage
- High quality military grade buckles
Babywearing has been practiced in all corners of the world for thousands years. Babywearing is perfectly safe when practiced correctly. As with all things in life a cupful of knowledge and a sprinkling of common sense is the best recipe to ensure happy babywearing for you and your little one. Use a quality carrier and make sure you read the instructions on its use. If you have any questions regarding sling safety or are unsure which carrier is best for you and your little contact us at mail@lovetobenatural or on 0845 519 6212.
At Love To Be Natural we do not, have not, and will never stock bag slings or any other slings that fail to promote an optimal babywearing position. If you have a bag sling we would advise you to stop using it immediately. We stock slings and carriers that provide great support and the best possible positioning for your baby.
Learn more about baby wearing safety:
Baby Sling Safe
Safe Baby Wearing
Baby wearing is a beautiful way to bond with your child. What could be more natural than your little one tucked up next to you, reassured by the sound of your heartbeat. Not only that, but it leaves your hands free to get on with life!