An evening in April. We're sitting on a bench in the shadow of the Arc de Triomphe, just hanging out, after a long day 'seeing the sights.'
Then it started to rain. But he didn't move. It continued to rain. Still, he didn't move.
"Crikey", I think, "tell me he doesn't think this is romantic?"
"This is romantic, isn't it?" he croons.
No. It's wet. And now I'm cold. Call me a practical realist.
Like when you have a newborn and both of you know he's happiest being held, with his head on your chest (ahh the scent of their little heads ♥). But do you ever need to get things done! Same practical reality.
Enter the JPMBB - another Parisienne great!
Skipping on the bus, hands free. Pre-tied shopping trips. And snuggles! Liberating.
Feels good, doesn't it?
Quite simply, the JPMBB is awesome.
You want to carry your baby; you want to keep them close and secure. You want the soft mouldable comfort of a stretchy wrap with the useability of being able to pre-tie your wrap. The Je Porte Mon Bebe wrap allows you to do all of this. They are the gold standard of stretchy wraps, the creme de la creme ♥
The fabric used in the wrap is dense, stretchy and breathable - most certainly not average t-shirt fabric. Incredibly supportive, the wrap moulds to babies' body like a second skin. The JPMBB wrap can be pre-tied prior to putting baby in ♥
- Your baby fits just perfectly every time! - no guessing how much room you will need to leave for you baby to fit inside without being too tight or too loose
- Densely woven cotton fabric provides optimum support for baby.
- Discreet nursing is no problem - no need to take the baby out of the wrap or use any special attachments for privacy
- No pressure points on your baby - no pressure on developing hips or spine
- Holds your baby high - the fabric bounces back unlike the t-shirt like material of other stretchy baby wraps to keep your baby snug against your chest
- Ideal for kangaroo care - premature infants thrive when wrapped in a JPMBB
- Natural sleep solution - calming and soothing your baby with your warmth, your voice, your scent, your movement and your heartbeat. There is no more natural way for baby to sleep.
We know you'll want your order as quickly as possible, which is why we endeavour to dispatch orders within 24 hours of receipt. In fact, we dispatch most orders the same day they're placed.
Need your order really quickly? No problem! Just select the next day shipping option at the checkout. Just so long as you place your order before midday, we'll get it to you by 1pm the next working day.
If for any reason there will be a delay with your order, we will contact you as soon as possible. If you've any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us on 0845 519 6212 or at email@example.com.
DELIVERY WITHIN THE UK
FREE UK Delivery - Standard delivery is free for all UK orders for delivery to all UK addresses. Delivery is normally within 1-3 days. Monday to Saturday, excluding public holidays.
UK Next Day Delivery - guaranteed next working day delivery - £6.95. Monday to Friday, excluding public holidays. Order by 12 noon.
DELIVERY WITHIN EUROPE AND WORLDWIDE
EUROPE: We dispatch items to the EU using a Europe Priority Airmail Signed-For Service, transit time 3-5 days - £8.95.
IRELAND: We dispatch items to Ireland using Fastway Couriers - £2.95. Monday to Friday, excluding public holidays.
INTERNATIONAL: We dispatch items outside the EU using either DHL or an International Priority Airmail Signed-For Service, transit time 5-7 days - £15.95 *(Excluding USA and Canada).